SXCE COVID – 19 CELL
As per UGC instruction, in the context of COVID-19 pandemic, we hereby publish the following directions and guidance for the benefit of the students. This section contains the objectives, health tips, COVID-19 Guidance and Monitoring Committee and the names of the counsellors.
- To make the students aware of the Symptoms of COVID-19.
- To provide health tips to the faculty, students and administration staff so that they could protect themselves from the pandemic COVID-19.
- To let the students know the availability of the counsellors and other team members for guidance.
- Health tips
COVID-19 Guidance and Monitoring Committee
- Rev. Dr. D. Thomas Alexander, S.J., Principal & Chairman
- Rev. Dr. G. Pushparaj, S.J., Secretary
- Dr. A. John Lawrence, Member
- Dr. M. Antony Raj, Member
- Dr. A. Punitha Mary, Member
- Dr. A. Michael J Leo, Member
- Mrs. A. Metilda Jasmine Shanthi, Member
- Dr. R. Sathesh Franklin, Member
- Mr. T. Thangaraj, Administrative Staff
Names and Contact Number
- Dr. S. Saguntala – 8760480220
- Rev. Dr. Paul C. Jesuraja, S.J. – 7598464765
- Rev. Fr. J. Martin George, S.J. – 9843414384
- Mrs. A. Metilda Jasmine Shanthi – 9688197858
- Mrs. M. Rosary Kiruba Alexy – 9524435119
The counsellors will be available 24×7 for your guidance and sharing.