STUDENTS’ APPEALS AND GRIEVANCES REDRESSAL CELL (2020-2021)
- Perpetuating the dignity of the College by promoting cordial relationship between student-student, student-teacher and student-administrators
- Encouraging the students to express their grievances related to academic, administrative, personal, co-curricular and extension activities freely without any fear
- Advising students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another
- Upholding utmost self-control and patience whenever any occasion of crisis arises
- Advising all the students to renounce from stirring students against other students, teachers and College administration
The General Guidelines
- The dissatisfaction or disagreements of the students in any form which is against the court of law, Disciplinary Regulations (Cfr. Tamilnadu Educational Rules (1973) 3-98), ethos and good manners and behaviours, of the fellow students, faculty and supportive staff members could be brought to the notice of the college.
- The students are insisted to make use of the Complaint Box near the main notice Board (Off Line) and the separate link http://sxcedn.edu.in/?page_id=1755 in our college website.
- The identity of the student will be kept confidential.
- Within 7 days the complaints will be enquired or the steps would be taken to resolve it.